Monday, May 3, 2010

Just in here..


Walking down a lonely street inside..leading to somewhere..never known to me...

I looked back…into time..too much to just overlook..this pain is just too real to get healed….

But when it comes to you..its just one tear of yours that makes me forget all of mine..

Forget whatever I had to go through ..forget what came from u..

Wat remains is the fact..” u need me”!!

But what about him??

He was there when I was broken down into pieces…shattered to dust ..irrespective of what I cud give him..he gave me all that he had …everytime I look into his eyes..they assure me of their presence whenever I look out for dem..they promise not to leave me alone ever …too much to give away with..too much to just let go of...

Its strange but it’s true..that u look up to the person u love when you're very happy..but always search for the one who loves you when you're sad..

I know its complicated....

Is it just that I care for him?? Or is it that u lost me all over again...and unlike other times,this time I was not left all alone to sit at one corner of that dark room and cry inside..too afraid to let my tears come out even when im absolutely alone.. did he win over me all together??...no answer from inside…too much of pain to evaluate reality…waiting for something….something dat can pull me out of all that’s black..all dat pricks..all dat has hurt me all dese days..all dat has been making me bleed ....

No more hope..but still im waiting..waiting for nething..be it good or bad...nething to proceed…..sick of being …JUST IN HERE…

2 comments: